LULAC Head Start Inc. prides on offering all of our services to the families that are in most need in our community. In doing so, LULAC prioritizes in offering services for those that are:
We look forward to providing your child and your family with a high quality early childhood education and family services!
- Proof of Address (CURRENT grounded utility bill, rental lease)
- Physical Exam (Yellow Form)
- Dental Exam
- Health Insurance Card
- Proof of Custody (if applicable)
- Employer’s letter on company letterhead stating work schedule, school or training (for full day/full year services)
- WIC and Food Stamp numbers (if applicable)
- TANF (DSS) Budget Letter
- 4 weekly consecutive pay stubs
- 2 bi-weekly consecutive
- Last Year’s W-2 or 1040 Form
- Employer’s letter on company letterhead stating hourly wage and hour worked per week
- Current payroll history for the last 4 weeks
- Completed Application
- Birth Certificate (long form)
- Child’s Social Security Card
- Proof of Income (submit only what is applicable):
Enrollment will be processed through one of LULAC’s Family Advocates, however, the following documents will be needed to complete your child’s enrollment:
Please call with any questions and to schedule an intake appointment with one of our Family Advocates which will guide you through the process of getting a head start into your child’s educational future.
LULAC Head Start Inc. is now accepting applications for children ages 8 weeks to 4 years of age to participate in any of our 4 to 10 hour programs.