Terms and Conditions
The term "LULAC Head Start Inc." or "LULAC" or "us" or "we" refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 250 Cedar Street, New Haven, CT 06511. The term "you" refers to the user or viewer of our website.
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable.
This website may contain copyrighted material, the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. In such instances, LULAC Head Start Inc. is making such material available for educational purposes. We believe this constitutes an '"air use" of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
LULAC Head Start Inc. Disclaimer
All materials posted on this website and links to external websites are provided as a courtesy. These should not be construed as an endorsement or recommendation by the LULAC Head Start Inc. of the content or views of the materials or the organizations sponsoring them.
LULAC Head Start Inc. is committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable, physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we may receive from you online.
Links to other websites
LULAC Head Start Inc. website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that LULAC does not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide while visiting such sites, and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
The Google Translate online service (“Service”) allows you to select a language from the drop-down menu to view a translated version of the State of Connecticut Department of Public Health (“DPH”) website in the selected language. Use of the Service is subject to applicable Google Terms of Service and the terms stated below.
- By using the Service, you also agree that you have read and understand that:
- The translated version is not an official version of the website.
- The Service is made available to you solely for your convenience, and its use is solely at your option.
- As stated by Google, the Service may not accurately translate the LULAC website due to the limitations of Google’s machine-generated ranslation. Use of
the Service is not intended to replace professional human translators.
- LULAC makes no express or implied warranty regarding the accuracy, correctness, fitness for use, reliability or suitability of any translation made using
- The English version of the website is the only official version of the website.
- Any discrepancy or difference between the English version and a translated version is not binding and has no legal effect for compliance, enforcement or
any other purpose.
Please refer to the English version of the website or contact LULAC if you have a question regarding the accuracy of the information contained in a translated version of the website.